TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP & ENROLLMENT
When you enroll on our website as a new student at Dripping Springs Krav Maga, you agree to remain a paying member for at least three monthly billing cycles. After that, you may cancel your membership with a 30-day written notice. Memberships cannot be cancelled within the first 90 days for any reason.
Additional Terms and Conditions of Membership:
1. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
2. First month’s payment is required to enroll and is NOT refundable or transferable.
3. Membership commences on the date of enrollment. One month’s tuition will be charged on that date of the month each month thereafter.
4. Monthly memberships cancelled during the first 90 days will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
5. All monthly tuition payments are non-refundable after auto-draft has gone through—no exceptions. Memberships paid up front are not refundable under any circumstances.
6. A $50 fee will be charged for all late payments, insufficient funds, and returned checks.
7. Dripping Springs Krav Maga retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit or debit card given at the time of sign up. Should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds at the time of bank auto-draft, we will continue to attempt to auto-draft the payment until the auto-draft goes through. We are not responsible for any overdraft or NSF fees charged to your account due to insufficient funds.
8. Class enrollment is always limited. If you cancel your membership, we will give your spot to someone on our waiting list. Members may not put memberships on hold. No pausing memberships.
9. All memberships will renew automatically on a month-to-month basis. To cancel your membership, you must notify Dripping Springs Krav Maga via email at staff (at) drippingspringskravmaga.com at least 30 days prior to the next auto-draft, with “membership cancellation” as the subject heading of the email. Dripping Springs Krav Maga will send confirmation via email after the account has been cancelled. You will be charged one more month’s tuition after notice of cancellation is received by Dripping Springs Krav Maga.
10. All termination requests will begin 30 days from receipt of your written notice of cancellation. Cancellation requests cannot be made within the first 90 days of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during that 30-day period will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. (Ex: Your contract renews on the 15th of each month. We receive your written notice of cancellation on January 1st. The January 15th charge for your membership will be processed. The last day you may attend classes is February 14th.)
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that Dripping Springs Krav Maga has responded to your cancellation request to confirm that we have processed the request. Dripping Springs Krav Maga is in no way responsible for a member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. We are not liable or responsible for interest charges, overdraft charges, or NSF fees charged to your bank or credit card account.
12. Membership prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a membership rate increase, you will be notified via email of any increase to your membership rate. You will be notified one month or more prior to the rate increase, thus providing you with the opportunity to submit a 30-day written cancellation notice to cancel your membership, if you do not wish to pay a higher tuition rate.
13. Class schedule and class times are subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
14. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. All credit and debit card account chargebacks will be sent to a collection agency, and your credit rating will be affected. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET A TUITION REFUND BY REQUESTING THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR BANK “CHARGE BACK” MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS THAT HAVE ALREADY PROCESSED. WE WILL SEND YOUR ACCOUNT TO A DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY IF YOU DO SO.
-End of Terms and Conditions-